- All Known Implementing Classes:
- SimpleFileURLPool, SimpleListURLPool, TimeoutURLPool
public interface URLPool
- true if there is at least one query to crawl (i.e.
getNextQuery will return a query at some point), false
if no more queries to crawl (a call to getNextQuery
will throw an URLPoolException).
- null if no query is yet available, otherwise return a
Query. Throws URLPoolException is no query will be
available (a call to hasNextQuery() must returns
void setProcessed(Query query)
- This method is called by the crawler when the query has been
processed. That gives the oportunity to the url pool to
implement specific behaviors (for instance, send back the query
to the crawler if it got a timeout.